|Enough With the Oldies|
|Season 1, Episode 1|
|Air date||November 1, 2011|
|Written by||Maureen St. James|
|Directed by||Maureen St. James|
This episode starts off with Musetta and Dylan singing Don't Stop Believing. This duet ends shortly when Musetta sings her solo, and stops the song. Mr. Schue started questioning her why she stopped, and Musetta simply states she hates singing old songs. This soon sparks and arguement between Musetta and Mr. Schue.
The scene shifts to Alison and Lucille, who are arguing. They soon go to Chloe. This counseling did go wrong, which lead to a worse argument between Lucille and Alison (Take Me or Leave Me). This does not end there relationship, but rather damage it, leaving Alison sad.
Musetta later protests against Mr. Schue (Over The Moon) which later causes a fight between the glee club.
Alison, feeling lonely, walks home (while singing Battlefield).
The episode ends with Blah Blah Blah.
- Don't Stop Believing by Journey sung by Dylan and Musetta (not realeased)
- Over The Moon from RENT sung by Musetta
- Take Me or Leave Me from RENT sung by Alison and Lucille
- Battlefield by Jordin Sparks sung by Alison
- Blah Blah Blah by Ke$ha sung by New Directions
- Dianna Agron as Lucille Evans
- Cody Simpson as Derek Schuester
- Caitlin Beadles as Natalie Ashford
- Justin Bieber as Nathan Anderson-Hummel
- Amber Heard as Lauren Mitchell
- Miley Cyrus as Amber Mitchell
- Mathew Morrison as William Schuester
- Cory Monteith and Lea Michele will be playing double-role here. Cory, considering he portrays a new main character, Dylan Hudson, will also be reprising his role as Finn Hudson, who is now Dylan's dad and Rachel ex-boyfriend. Lea, who portrays Musetta St. James, will also reprise her role as Rachel St. James nee Berry.
- Lucille Dianna Evans (Dianna Agron) was demoted to a Recurring Character, when she was planned to be a Regular.
- It is revealed in this episode how the former ND students lived there lives. Most of the kids in glee club are children of former ND members.
- This episode is the start of Tina's life, her past and present.