|Birthday||February 14, 2024|
|Full Name||Lauren Cammie Rose Mitchell|
|Family|| Cameron Mitchell|
|Vocal Range||Soprano (C4-C6)|
|Audition Song||Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum|
Works as a waitress at Breadstix
Current Musetta's Waltz Member
Lauren is kind, admirable, and loyal. She is a great singer and is smart, having straight A's. She is gorgeous and sweet. Lauren is outgoing and has a soft, melancholy voice, but can sing with great passion. Her ideal guy is kind and sweet like her, and nice, like her father. Her favorite artists include Gym Class Heroes, Bruno Mars, Adele, etc.
Lauren is funny, a role model, and cannot dance, something she inherited from her father. She dresses casually, but a bit girly and appropriate. Lauren acts and is so much like her father. Sensitive, nerdy, a great musician, silly, pretty, etc. Lauren is friendly and is able to be friends with basically anybody. She is skinny, and usually wears converse or nerd glasses. Lauren can speak English, French, etc. and plays a wide variety of instruments. Her best subjects in school are reading and English.
She usually puts on nude colored make-up, but will occasionally put on some red lipstick. Lauren also sometimes does yoga to calm her stress. Being an intelligent student, most of her classes are accelerated classes. Her messed-up schedule, somehow, allows her to spend lots of time with her friends. When she grows up, Lauren wants to be an actress.
Lauren knows how to play guitar, cello, and basically all the other elements of guitar.
When Lauren was younger, she was goofy, a bit geeky, and nerdy. She often ran around wearing her dad's nerd glasses, which were a bit oversized for her. Her older sister was her role model. She tried to do everything she did, and effort to show her affection.
As she grew older, although, she started learning to become herself and be the person she was supposed to be, not her sister.
- Favorite food: Blueberry Yogurt
- Favorite artist: Rascal Flatts
- Favorite book: The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
- Favorite TV show: The Vampire Diaries
- Favorite broadway: The Phantom of the Opera
- Favorite song: Words I Couldn't Say by Rascal Flatts
- Best/Favorite role she's played: N/A
- GPA: 3.8
- Best friends: N/A
- Loyalties: Mitchell family, McKinely High School, Glee Club
- Favorite instrument: Guitar and cello
- Favorite cartoon: Baby Looney Toons
- Favorite Disney: Pocahontas
- Favorite animal: Deer
- Favorite word: Mysterious
- Favorite flower: Daffodil
- Favorite store: Forever 21
- Favorite music: Pop
- Favorite sport: Cheer
- Favorite subject: English
- Favorite color: Nude colors, and dark colors
- Favorite movie: Super 8
- Usual outfits: Comfy, but casual and gorgeous outfits, skinny jeans, Vans